Archive for September, 2010
Mulberry Trample is a brokerage firm that represents wineries for the sale of specific finished goods inventory lots. All wines are sold from the winery in their standard bottles, labeling and cases.
At the time your order is accepted, a purchase order should be made out to the winery and submitted to Mulberry Trample for processing. Unless other arrangements have been made, all wines are available to be picked up at the winery’s warehouse or fulfillment/distribution center. After pickup, the winery will invoice you directly for payment.
- All orders are accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to prior sales.
- All sales are final.
- All sales are FOB the winery.
- All sales are in full 9 liter case quantities, unless otherwise specified.
- Minimum order requirements may apply.
- Terms: Invoice due net 30 days from pick-up of goods.